Provide personal customer interactions that build genuine relationships with customers and result in a brand-aligned experience.
- Accurately process customer’s orders to insure proper recording of sales.
- Accurately handle all monies and tender to insure proper accounting of all transactions.
- Properly bag customers’ orders, place in cart or hand to customer, and follow the Floco Foods carryout practices.
- Work well with all team members to grow community.
- Continually maintain clean work area.
- Direct customers into his/her lane to maintain customer flow and achieve the Customer Arrival standard of no more than two customers waiting at one lane to checkout.
- Maintain cash controls and procedures to eliminate shrink.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 15 lbs. constantly.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Demonstrates successful use of math skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to retrieve and push in shopping carts.
- Ability to bend and lift to load customers orders into cars.