We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
Part of Vacasa strategy includes actively acquiring homes through organic growth; as a result, we need to ensure the function of onboarding is fully supported within the business. The Onboarding Specialist is a clear communicator with organizational and prioritization skills. They will be responsible for coordinating, executing, and actively managing the onboarding activities for a rotating list of properties, from contract signing through the home going live on the Vacasa website. This is a project management role overseeing several projects at one time, and candidates should display the ability to multitask and adapt accordingly.
What you'll do
- Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio of homes, from submission of signed contract through going public on the Vacasa website
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date notes for each step within the onboarding process
- Be knowledgeable of and able to speak to Vacasa offerings with homeowners
- Tasks involved to bring a new home live on our booking sites are numerous, and can range from cleaning a home, inspecting a home, photography, permitting, writing a home description, and several more.
- Being willing/able to perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc)
- Develop and utilize local staff and community relationships to aid in the onboarding process
- This is not a 9-5 job, you will be called upon after normal business hours and on weekends, and flexibility is key.
- Duties will include traveling to each new home to conduct all tasks associated with bringing a home live.
- Additional duties as assigned
The skills you'll need
- Communication- specifically strong written communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Organization - manage multiple complex tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to properly assess problems and provide solutions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
- A bit of a maintenance and inspectors mind - you will need to be able to troubleshoot issues that come up in your homes and either repair them (if minor) or make recommendations to your team.
- Tech-savvy - Including Google applications
- Hourly & Dependent on Experience
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture