At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a member of our Veeva Medical Device Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for demonstrating out Vault Regulatory suite and supporting sales process. You will work with customers to evaluate their requirements and match the Vault solution that best evaluates their requirements.
What You’ll Do
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 5+ years’ experience in the medical device industry
- Understanding the medical device regulatory process including 510(k) filings and global registrations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Energetic self-starter
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pre-sales experience
- Customer facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance in the life sciences
Perks & Benefits
- 401K, medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.