At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
This is an integral member of Veeva’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing our digital strategy to life across veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints.
This is a high impact role as you will be asked to own Veeva.com and our related marketing properties. The right candidate for this position is a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering engaging experiences across all our digital touchpoints.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital and is located either in our Pleasanton, California, Columbus, OH, or Radnor, Pennsylvania offices.
What You'll Do
- Partner with global marketing and other organizational stakeholders to define, plan and implement our digital strategy across Veeva.com and associated web properties
- Manage and execute all site updates on veeva.com and associated web properties on time, according to requirements, and in alignment with our brand and style guides
- Establish and manage the end-to-end project queue for all digital requests from ideation, requirements scoping, capacity planning, resource allocation, development, QA, signoff, release, through post launch communication and measurement
- Lead the digital team with a priority on team and employee growth and development
- Manage team capacity and resource contractors and vendors to augment staffing and digital skillsets as necessary
- Serve as a center of excellence to the larger Veeva organization on digital best practices
- Partner with Veeva IT on technical projects focused on advancing our digital capabilities
- Maintain and optimize Veeva.com for SEO, site quality, and site performance
- Launch, optimize, and measure digital campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, and other advertising platforms
- Report on the effectiveness on Veeva’s digital strategy by identifying and tracking key KPIs and showing performance and business impact against business priorities
- Build interactive web pages from PSDs that are responsive and SEO friendly
- 5+ years experience running a corporate web presence including managing an intake queue that supports multiple stakeholder teams
- 2+ years hands on experience with WordPress an administering corporate WordPress implementations
- 2+ years running digital marketing and advertising programs (Adwords, Linkedin, etc.)
- 2+ years experience successfully managing developers and marketers
- Experience with SEO best practices for a global website
- Experience with providing recommendations on UX and site optimization
- Experience instrumenting digital analytics and providing reporting and insights
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization
- Must be a self-starter with high standards
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- BS or BA in Marketing, Engineering, or similar degree preferred
Nice to Have
- Solid eye for design and UX best practices
- Web design including creation and editing of digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Pardot/Marketo/Eloqua) and CRMs (SFDC)
- Prior experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Prior experience with Google tag manager and google analytics
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.