At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Sales Development Representatives are part of the Sales Development Program (SDP), which recent graduates in core sales skills and graduates them in to Account Executive roles in 2-3 years.
You’ll drive your own success by generating sales demand and pipeline revenue through inbound and outbound lead development. We’ll invest in your growth and career, teaching you about SaaS and Life Sciences, helping you build foundational sales skills and an authentic sales approach.
Upon graduating from SDP, you’ll be prepared to take on Account Executive roles in our Field Sales organization. This program is a launchpad for a great sales career at Veeva and in SaaS.
What You'll Do
- Work within a defined territory to generate and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Manage the early sales cycle for opportunities in your territory
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers and create great experiences for them
- Understanding prospects’ needs and recommend the right Veeva products and solutions
- Build an active Social Media presence to build brand awareness, promote events, etc.
- Coordinate closely with Account Executives. Manage and track activities and opportunities correctly in our CRM
- Rapidly develop your sales skills on the job and through training and events
- Be part of a team and help to develop your peers
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Take accountability and manage time well
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Confident, ambitious, and comfortable taking initiative
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience in sales, inside sales, sales development or demand-gen
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience or demonstrated interest in Life Sciences, Consumer Products, or Technology
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.