Part Time Medical Assistant | Philadelphia, PA (Per Diem)
Vitable Health is seeking PRN Medical Assistants for onsite and in home visits!
Vitable Health serves a diverse range of businesses in the Philadelphia region through our innovative health plan and occupational health products including daycares, restaurants, home health companies, and many more! Our members are located throughout Baltimore.
This position is PRN and we are looking for candidates with flexible availability weekdays 9a-5p, with some possible but limited evening and weekend availability. Visits will take place at the member's business or at their home. Candidates will be responsible for performing vital signs, venipuncture, and or/TB testing dependent on member requests. Phlebotomy experience and competence in performing difficult and/or reluctant sticks is required! We are a young company that is rapidly growing so candidates should be open and flexible to changing duties as the position evolves. All required PPE and equipment will be supplied.
The ideal candidate:
- is comfortable and confident working independently
- can work with members age 18 months and up
- has flexibility in their schedule
- prioritizes delivering an amazing experience to our members
- has a reliable personal vehicle
- has experience with phlebotomy, point of care testing, vaccines, and TB testing
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 per hour
COVID-19 vaccination is required.