At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva’s Commercial Legal Team is looking for a dynamic team player who excels in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will serve as the hub of the Commercial Legal Team, helping to support business processes, serving as the frontline for responding to commercial contract-related requests, maintaining information and records, and developing and maintaining department technology applications. The Commercial Legal Team provides assistance to Veeva’s fast-moving U.S. sales and services teams.
This role will be located in Radnor, PA and will report to the Senior Managing Counsel, U.S. Commercial.
What You'll Do
- Manage our customer contract management system (currently managed in Salesforce.com)
- Manage and address incoming inquiries to the Commercial Legal Team
- Maintain contract template versions
- Participate in the evaluation, testing and implementation (including training of team members) of new, or enhancements to existing, applications
- Analyze and develop reports on the accuracy, reliability and effectiveness of existing systems and recommend improvements in system design, business processes and new technology product offerings
- Review non-disclosure agreements
- Be responsible for signature acquisition process
- Support the Commercial Legal Team as requested
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic credentials
- At least 4 years in-house experience in legal operations, sales operations or contract administration
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner
- Experience in a dynamic high-performing environment requiring a high level of responsiveness
- Attention to detail, proactive, and communicative – you know when to escalate
- Ability to expertly handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent business judgment
- Comfortable reviewing simple legal documents (e.g., NDAs) to identify areas of concern
- Familiarity with Gmail, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Sign (f/k/a EchoSign), Salesforce, and comfortable learning any new program or software
Nice to Have
- Experience working in-house at a technology company, software company or pharmaceutical company strongly preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.