At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veeva’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the Veeva.com web platform.
The right candidate for this position is a detail organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and update Veeva.com and our other digital properties
- Build engaging and interactive web pages from PSDs, that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute all content updates on Veeva.com.
- Maintain and update our WordPress CMS instances.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX
- Ability to create and edit digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- A strong attention to details.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering.
Nice To Have
- Working knowledge of PHP a plus.
- Experience with backend databases (MySQL) a plus
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator including plugin development
- Prior experience with sever/instance management in AWS.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
- Prior experience with coding email templates.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.