At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for an engaging, subject matter expert in the quality management software arena who has walked in the shoes of a quality manager at a process or discrete manufacturer. We want someone who possesses an empathetic understanding of the daily reality of the quality manager to aid our prospects understanding of the value of Vault QualityOne and to help inform Veeva’s sales, marketing and engineering on areas to improve our quality offering in support of our prospects and customers.
What You'll Do
- Support early stage sales engagements to assist in positioning the Vault QualityOne offering at prospective accounts.
- Assist in creating sales presentations, responding to RFI/P’s and supporting oral defenses at prospective accounts.
- Be the subject matter expert on the Vault QualityOne team for both external, customer facing engagements, as well as internal business and product framing exercises.
- Define industry influence strategy to enhance the market awareness and visibility of the QualityOne offering.
- Develop thought leadership presentations and content to support sales and marketing agenda.
- Be the Veeva Quality expert in support of press, PR/IR, analyst and industry trade events
- Consulting experience in CPG and/or Chemicals industry with emphasis on developing and managing effective quality management systems.
- Specific and relevant experience in regulatory compliance matters in Food & Beverage and/or Chemicals markets.
- Direct experience managing QMS and related products.
- Specific and relevant experience in regulatory compliance matters.
- Experience working for a process and/or discrete manufacturer.
- College degree and 10-years of related working experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to Have
- Strong listener who can adjust and relate to an audience
- Strong communication and writing skills to deliver a persuasive and compelling argument
- Team oriented
- Empathetic person who can get to a deeper level of understanding of a customer need or issue
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- And so much more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.