At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As an Account Executive for Vault R&D, you will be part of the foundational team selling Vault R&D (Clinical, Quality and Regulatory) cloud solutions to the marketplace. The Account Executive will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships among mid-market life sciences companies. A strong understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is essential. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or Consultative selling with a proven track record of sales success.
What You'll Do
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
Nice to Have
- 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Hands on experience selling into Life sciences companies
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding R&D software solutions across quality, regulatory and clinical areas
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.