- By applying here, you are applying to a Front of House Hourly position at this Topgolf location. You are invited to come interview with us on the day & time shared below!*
Date: Tuesday 11/19/19
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Know before you go:
Plan to attend the entire event (usually runs two to three hours).
Must be 16 years or older.
Topgolf National Harbor
6400 Clipper Way
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Perks: Topgolf Associates receive flexible scheduling, competitive pay, free Topgolf game play, food and beverage discounts, plus the opportunity to obtain medical, vision and dental insurance and participate in a 401(k) retirement savings program.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
While ALL positions provide Best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests by making them feel welcome, engaging with them and working with team mates to ensure Guests are cared for, here's the gist of each hourly job:
- Keep the bar and storage areas clean and stocked by demonstrating outstanding energy, urgency and attention to detail
- Have knowledge of spirits/beer/wine, the ability to maintain an appealing and Guest-ready bar area and have outstanding service ability
- 1+ years of bartending experience strongly preferred
BAY HOST / SERVER
- We call our servers Bay Hosts because they host our Guests in the hitting bays
- Have knowledge of the menu and the ability to serve with outstanding attention to detail
- 1+ years of serving experience strongly preferred, not required
- Keep bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
- Deliver cold, freshly poured drinks to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Deliver hot, freshly prepared food to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
GUEST/GOLF SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- Assist them in enjoying the fun and excitement of the game of Topgolf
- Use the game and bay assignment systems so Guests are quickly able to begin their games
What We're Looking For:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
A Topgolf MISSION: Ambition hiring event is one of the most unique ways one will ever interview for a job. Cloaked in mystery, but full of intrigue, these events are Topgolf's special way of showcasing its culture of fun and energy. Applicants are inspired to leave their dress-up clothes and pre-rehearsed answers at the door and start thinking mission-minded. Their time interviewing will consist of gathering intel and navigating through group activities, interactive panel interviews, one-on-one convos with Topgolf's venue leadership teams, games and more.