Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to
bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of
heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to
deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of
talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to
accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to
power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that
impact people’s lives—every day.
exciting and new role as a Water
Commercial Growth Trainer will be responsible for the needs analysis, content
design and development of plumber and sales training materials for water
heating products. This position will
focus on content, development design, and delivery - use multi-media platforms
to communicate product feature, benefit, and service and install training for
new product launches. In addition, this
person will provide necessary field support training for our channel partners,
specifying engineers, plumber support and outside sales teams as needed. Serves as the key commercial product and
application trainer within the region. Provides classroom and site
training to customers, contractors, engineers and internal Rheem personnel.
This position will serve the Commercial Water Division in Southern
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the product management, sales,marketing, plumber support, customer support, and engineering teams from allfour business units to develop and execute training content and programs whichrepresent all four of Rheem’s commercial water heating business units.
- Responsible for supporting new product launcheswith sales, product and technical training.
- Emphasize the “OneRheem” approach to waterheating system solutions.
- Interact with BU trainers to share trainingmaterials and to ensure consistency of training message.
- Support commercialization of training programs.
- Incorporate mobile tools, leading edgetechnologies and new learning mechanisms to continuously enhance Rheem’straining portfolio and delivery mechanisms.
- Establish comprehensive metrics and reports tomonitor training program progress, and make adjustments to strategy to deliverresults.
- Deliver online learning opportunities to a wideand diverse audience
- Work with product,engineering and plumber support teams to provide ongoing technical training byutilizing feedback received from the field.
- Develop specifictraining to ensure training flexibility for ‘hands on’ training to includeinstallation, servicing and troubleshooting material.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree inmarketing, business, engineering, graphic design or training related field orequivalent work experience with demonstrated experience of at least 5 years inbusiness or product training.
- Experience with productdevelopment, part of a development team
- Experience withdeliverables; launch of products
- Skillset: Knowledge ofmultimedia final cut, captasia, webinar and graphic design software
- Advanced PowerPointproficiency
- Must have excellentverbal and written communications skills, business analytics, projectmanagement skills, comfort with public speaking and ability to lay down avision and execute to it.
- Ability to learntechnical information quickly and interpret it to deliver a simple, concise message.
- Strong productknowledge (Water heating) is highly desired, but not required.
- Travel is required upto 50%.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third
Party Recruitment Agencies:
note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment
Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or
the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an
agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to
pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to
hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.