Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to
bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of
heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to
deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of
talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to
accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to
power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that
impact people’s lives—every day.
The Technical Support Analyst provides advanced assistance to
customers over the phone or through electronic communication in diagnosing and
solving documented and undocumented service and installation issues; which may
involve internal controls, external controls and integration with building
This position will serve our Raypak
Division, located in Oxnard, CA
- Providesverbal and written technical assistance to customers on product service,installation, repair and general product questions for complex multi-familyand/or large scale commercial projects.
- Troubleshootserrors, diagnoses problems, explains and initiates repairs process.
- Explainsand interprets warranty information to customers as they apply to products.
- Arrangesfor malfunctioning or defective items to be returned for repair or replacement.
- Usescomputerized system for tracking requests, troubleshooting problems, assessingparts or spares inventory, documenting resolutions, or determining warrantyeligibility.
- Follow-upon calls to ensure resolution.
- 4-6years field service experience performing field wiring, programming,commissioning and integration of programmable logic controllers.
- 4-6years’ experience as a Technical Support Analyst or AuthorizationsRepresentative in insurance/manufacturing industry
- 2-4years Customer service related experience in the insurance/manufacturingindustry
- Ability toread, write, and comprehend technical instructions, short correspondence, andmemos.
- Ability tocarry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or technical diagram form.
- Must haveexcellent problem solving skills for technical products.
- Ability tosupport multiple products and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must beable to work weekends, staggered shifts, and holidays.
- Bilingualin Spanish preferred.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that
Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services
Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or
recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the
right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to
the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to
hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be
considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your
contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com