Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to
bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of
heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to
deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of
talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to
accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to
power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that
impact people’s lives—every day.
Engineer, Water Commercial Growth is responsible for providing solutions to
architects, specifying engineers, and mechanical contractors in the design and
installation of commercial water heater systems; In addition, provide
application sizing and design solutions to internal and external sales/service
staff. This role works closely with Customers/Contractors/Engineers to choose
best fit products for projects and replacements. The position helps with
calculations/sizing/dimensional studies to ensure proper product choice and provides
product feedback to Product Managers.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located
in Southern CA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provideengineering solutions for commercial business segments with system design,field installation specifications and ROI analysis.
- Providesupport in the system/application design and installation of water heaterapplications
- Provideproduct application sizing and design solutions to internal and external salesand service staff, sales reps, distributors, business owners
- Providesupport with creation of project quotes showing relevant specifications,complete with sizing information, piping diagrams and install solutions,including accessories
- Provideexpertise for diagnosing and resolving application challenges in the field.
- Createtechnical support documents for Rheem commercial products and maintain thetechnical documents on the web.
- Workwith cross functional teams as secondline of technical support for complex issues
- Workwith Training team to make sure that training materials are relevant andupdated
- Helpsupport and maintain technical application manuals/documents for Rheemcommercial products
- Developand maintain product application sizing charts for all commercial products
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’sDegree in Engineering or Associates Degree in Engineering with relevantexperience
- 1-5years of experience in water heating industry or related technical / plumbingrelated environment
- Experienceworking with sales or external customers
- Exposureto CAD/technical drawings/building plans
- Goodanalytical and problem solving skills
- Abilityto find technical solutions to problems and articulate them in writtencommunication (drawings/specs/description/reports)
- Abilityto use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Creativethinking to find alternative solutions to complex problems
- Collaboratewith other departments to provide exceptional service to customers
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Priorexperience as an application engineer for water heating
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third
Party Recruitment Agencies:
note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment
Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or
the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an
agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to
pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to
hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.