Electric has an opportunity for a Warehouse Operator in our Oxford, OH location.
Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform
cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100
countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our
technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and
automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make
Schneider Electric a great company.
do you get to do in this position?
- PerformsKanban system requirements:
- Processincoming material per KB standards
- Placestandard KNBN orders as required
- Makelocation changes (KBCR, KLOC)
- ReviewBig hits
- Performcycle counts as required
- Controlexcess per KB standards
- Reportstock outs for evaluation
- Createand make adjustments to Kanban cards
- MakesKanban labels for part identification
- Performsany computer functions and associated paperwork needed to support Kanban system
- Maintainsaccurate stock levels, inventories and locations
- PerformsKitter/Water Spider requirements
- Createand make adjustments to water spider cards/locations as required
- Makewater spider labels for part identification
- Reviewcustomer order revisions to ensure correct parts are available for kits
- Performsany computer function and associated paperwork required to supportKitting/Water Spider
- Movesloads of materials throughout the plant.
- Referenceblueprints to correctly identify parts.
- Maintainsquality and productivity standards.
- Changestruck batteries.
- Maintainsgood housekeeping and adheres to plant regulations and safety rules.
- Operatestow motor, stand up stackers, power equipment and utilizes all tools andequipment necessary to perform the job.
We know skills and competencies show up in many
different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not
necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you
to apply for the position.
job might be for you if:
- Possesshigh school diploma or equivalent
- Areself-motivated and self-directed with sense of urgency.
- Havea solid work ethic - honors responsibility and commitment.
- Possessexcellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Possessproven ability to achieve results
Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible
work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) match, and more. Click here
to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being
disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously
learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for
welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of
diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our
people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any
position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training,
transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race,
religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military
status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected
characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider
Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for
fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.