Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Work directly with other engineers, analysts, testers, and product owners to develop, improve, and maintain the automated tests for enterprise-class web platforms and services.
- This role mixes development, performance testing, and quality assurance activities with the initial primary focus being automated test creation.
- Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts.
- Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department which can be in the form of team meetings or formal/ informal updates. This includes documenting work for knowledge transfer and developing a solid knowledge base in specific areas. May present information to other team members on developing area(s) of expertise. Provide technical assistance on assigned area.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Design work encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes. May also perform testing.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Incidents tend to be fewer but more complex, requiring analysis of issues, determination of additional resources to resolve the issue, and an in-depth system perspective.
- Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department. This includes documenting large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in multiple areas. Mentor other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Five to eight years of experience in an applicable software development environment
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
- Experience using automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Jasmine and/or other test automation tools
- Proficiency in unit testing and TDD
- Able to translate conceptual ideas into projects and tasks
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
- Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to request in a timely manner, willing to help
- Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.