Inclusive and Recycling since 1902!
To assist individuals with barriers to employment in making the transition to independence and self-sufficiency.
Did you know?
- Our profits help fund programs that help people with obstacles in finding work so that they can go out into the world and be successful!
- We recycle everything possible! In 2022, we kept over 8.7 million lbs. of STUFF from ending up in landfills!! That's a lot of stuff!
Goodwill Industries of Mid-Michigan is looking for motivated, team-building individuals to fill Part Time and Full Time Retail Associate position in our OXFORD store located at 190 S. Washington, Oxford
$14 an hour with .50c increase at 90 days
Monthly bonuses Potential!!!
20% discount on in-store purchases
Career Advancement Opportunities through Goodwill Academy!
Benefits? I'm glad you asked!
- 9 paid holidays
- 1 week of paid vacation
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Full-time Associates at 30 hours are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. Part Time are eligible for vision
- Pet Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Programs
- Biweekly Direct Deposit
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in maximizing store sales and help increase the profit of Goodwill.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer/donor service.
- To achieve expectations for task assigned:
- Cashier: Accurately operate cash register and conduct sales-related functions as directed and according to policy, procedure and job standards; maintain cash register variance to Goodwill’s acceptable margin of error rate; run 3 racks per hour. Run 5 racks per hour if not on register.
- Processor: Receive, process, price, and display merchandise as directed and according to policy, procedure and job standards; achieve production standard of 85-100 pieces per hour. Adhere to mandatory use of agency issued work gloves while sorting product.
- Rack Runner: Run 5 racks per hour, getting product into proper place and color.
- Provided EXCELLENT customer service with a SMILE!
Think you've got what it takes?
- Ability and willingness to work flexible shifts as assigned.
- Can you lift and carry 35 pounds with or without help?
- Can you reach, bend or stoop?
- Are you able to stand six to eight hours a day?
- Do you have a reliable means of transportation to report to work on time?
- Are you pleasant, cheerful and professional?
- Ability to distinguish colors.
So... what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
Goodwill Industries of Mid-Michigan provides reasonable accommodation for individuals requiring assistance with the application or hiring process. If you need assistance completing this online application, contact the Human Resources Department at 810-762-9960 or [email protected]. Goodwill Industries of Mid-Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.