In this role, you will assist in the maintenance of the network and server infrastructure environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Companys computer systems, printers, servers, and related equipment.
- Maintain network hardware and software
- Assist in managing VMware and SAN hardware
- Administer phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and printers.
- Provide 1st & 2nd level IT Help desk support and resolve problems to the end users satisfaction.
- Competes procedures to onboard new employees and disable terminated employees.
- Assist in maintaining integrity of network, servers, and security.
- Monitor to ensure security and application availability
- Analyze and isolate network issues
- Troubleshoots computer and printer issues
- VOIP Telephone support
- Monitor server backup jobs and corrects issues
- Reviews server event logs
- Manages system patching to keep systems current
- Monitors antivirus software to ensure computers are updated
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintains and documents network diagram and other internal procedures
- Provide input for recommends hardware and software upgrades to management
- Responds to system outages
- Interfaces with vendors as directed by management
- Keeps current with technology pertinent to position and function
- Responsible for continuing education and remaining current in banking laws and regulations pertinent to position and function
- Acts as Bank representative with various external organizations and attends internal meetings as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in information technology Preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in Microsoft Server operations and administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of Bank policies and procedures as they relate to department security concerns
- Must maintain a detail-oriented, investigative, and independent working ability
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, relationship building and planning skills
- Ability to provide own transportation between bank offices
- Must be punctual and maintain scheduled attendance
- Ability to operate computer terminal keyboard and other general office equipment
- Strong knowledge of bank computer and operating system requirements
- Strong PC skills to include working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally with a diverse population of customers, vendors, and employees both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and maintain a commitment to accuracy and timelines
- Ability to retain training
- Physical agility to allow movement from place to place
- Physical strength to lift and transport computer materials and tools
- Dexterity of hands and fingers
- Moderate level of physical exertion required
- Lifting and transporting of computer equipment
- Ability to provide own transportation required
- Occasional overtime and odd hours of work required
- General office working conditions with occasional visits to Bank offices
Oxford Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and an environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Oxford Bank are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.