Do you have a passion for the auto industry? Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy being the expert and helping others? If this sounds like you, consider applying for our auto specialist opportunity.
As an auto specialist, you ensure that all customers are receiving exceptional customer service in our auto department.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all things related to auto parts and maintenance.
- Based on customer needs, find and suggest proper auto merchandise (parts, oil, filters, tires, etc.)
- Design and build automotive merchandise displays to effectively market products to customers.
- Cross-sell automotive services. Ensure customers understand the auto service center's capabilities.
- Assist customers with merchandise returns.
- Ability to successfully pass certification assessment.
- Assist customers with registration and title work when purchasing trailers.
- 3-5 years of previous automotive or related experience.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!