We are seeking an Automation Engineer with significant maintenance manufacturing background.
This positon reports directly to the Maintenance Manager with oversight and focus on controls and logic of automated
manufacturing equipment. The right candidate will be able to proficiently troubleshoot, repair, and improve system
constraints, as well as work closely with maintenance technicians on daily operations and upkeep of equipment.
- Must be willing to manufacturing maintenance work in a non-office environment.
- 2 plus years programming experience in an automated manufacturing facility
- Thorough understanding of Beckhoff programming and Allen Bradley controls software
- Electrical controls installation, troubleshooting, and repair
Basic mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical Drawings.
- Background in hydraulics is preferred
- Experience in equipment condition based monitoring networks a plus
Oracle EAM module experience a plus
- Thorough understanding of Beckhoff programming and Allen Bradley controls
- Experience in 6S and LSS preferred
- 2-year formal education in PLC controls, Engineering, or related Technical education, or equivalent OJT experience
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)