Requisition Number: RETIR02518
Who We Are
Newport helps companies offer their associates a more secure financial future through retirement plans, insurance and consulting services. Newport offers comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them. As a provider and partner, Newport is independent, experienced and responsive.
The Client Service Manager (CSM) will be responsible for key relationships of qualified defined contribution retirement plans utilizing our Recordkeeping platform. The CSM will act as a point of contact for assigned key relationships, handle team escalations, document procedures and identify areas for process improvement.
The Client Services Manager will:
- Provides client support and customer service on day to day issues with clients by responding both orally and via written communication.
- Act in a pro-active manner with assigned clients and build relationships to ensure retention.
- Work with Plan Sponsors, Brokers, Registered Investment Advisors, Trust Companies and other Third Party Vendors, including auditors to respond to requests for specialized reports, communicate fund actions, consult on client inquiries and research/resolve issues.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a related position in the retirement services sector.
- Must have demonstrated relationship management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Relius or DST experience preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills to include excel.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Travel potential up to 10%.
- It is a requirement of this job to consistently report to work as scheduled, be on time, and remain at work for entire assigned shift.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.