Position: Camp ROCKS! Academic Adventures: Classroom ESP
- Responsible to assist instructor with design pf a theme-based academic learning experience for the students in the classroom.
- Provide additional student support in core subject areas (reading, math & science)
- Provide supervision during key transition times throughout the day including, but not limited to: breakfast, lunch, recess, media center.
- Other duties as assigned
- Applications must be complete to be considered for Camp ROCKS! Academic Adventures positions.
- July 6-10 (Mon-Fri)
- July 13-17 (Mon-Fri)
- July 20-24 (Mon-Fri)
- July 27-31 (Mon-Fri)
- Must commit to the full program in order to be considered for the program.
Sites and Hours
Palmer Lake, Woodland & Zanewood
8 am-3 pm at 1 site (TBD)
8:45 am-3:45 pm at 2 sites (TBD)
Salary: Per contract guidelines
Required Trainings & Other
- NEW employee training - Wed, June 24 at Educational Service Center (1-3 pm)
- Staff meeting and camp site set-up - Thu, June 25 (8 am-5 pm)
- ESP's will be required to ride the morning/afternoon bus routes to support students for the first 3 days of Camp ROCKS!
Timeline: Staffing decisions will be made by mid-May.