Please read the requested qualifications carefully, and note that fluency in Scandinavian language is a requirement. If we find that your profile matches what we are looking for, you will hear from us within two weeks of applying.
Netlight is an international IT consultancy firm. As a consultant at Netlight you will collaborate with top talented colleagues together with market leading customers. A Netlight consultant works with solving complex business critical challenges which demands excellence in innovative thinking and teamwork.
You will be working in an international networking organization and will have access to knowledge from Netlights consultants all across Europe. Netlights projects range within fields such as UX-/UI-/Interaction design, Mobile development, Frontend development, Backend development, Architecture, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science, Data analysis, Machine Learning, DevOps, Infrastructure, Automation testing, Scrum Master, Agile coach, Project management, Product owner.
You are genuinly interested in data analysis, big data and business intelligence. You have a proven track record of strong results from previous positions or projects and a curious and knowledge-seeking personality. You want to work together with skilled and engaged colleagues in creating the very best solutions for our clients. As a consultant at Netlight you will be given responsibilities from day one, supported by a strong and growing business intelligence environment within our global organization.
- MSc in technology, software engineering, information systems, industrial economics, mathematics, statistics, physics or comparable education
- A few years’ experience with Business Intelligence, Datawarehousing or data modelling projects in a professional setting
- Experience with data science, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of data modelling, databases and SQL
- Experience with Business intelligence, analytics and reporting
- Experience with some of the following technologies: AWS, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Scala, R
- Experience from developing ETL processes and data warehouse solutions
If you can identify with the person we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
You will hear from us within two weeks of applying. Before applying, please read the desired and required qualifications carefully.