For more than 100 years, American Greetings Corporation has been a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create happiness, laughter and love.
American Greetings has opportunities available for you as a Part-Time Merchandiser. As a Merchandiser, you’ll be an essential part of our company’s purpose; To make the world a more thoughtful and caring place. We want you to bring your energy and flexibility when you service the greeting card departments in retail locations. The starting pay is $9.25 per hour and could increase based on your experience.
Zip Code(s) for retail location(s): 72370
· Maintain and fill product displays
· Bring product from the backroom and out to the display area
· Keep AG product stored in the backroom organized
· Partner and build relationship with retail store associates
· Use company provided mobile technology to perform basic job functions
· Maintain a quick work pace with effective time management
· Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory coverage.
Other Key Information:
· This position averages 10-15 hours per week
· Working in multiple retail locations in a pre-determined geographic area
· The day before and after major holidays may be required as well as occasional weekends
Key Attributes for Success
· Ability to operate efficiently under minimal supervision (self-managed role)
· Strong attention to detail.
· A willingness to be trained and follow procedures accurately
· Ability to work effectively with others
Candidate must have availability during the day, during the week.
· Ability to lift 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
· To be eligible for this position you will need to be 18 years or older
· Reliable transportation
· Access to consistent and reliable internet to receive critical job information and updates
We will train on the job but prefer someone who loves organization. We are also looking for someone with access to an internet connection to obtain assignments and for reporting their hours worked. Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance as well as reliable transportation are required aspects of this position.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Retail, Customer Service, Merchandising, Part-time, Merchandiser, Stocker
Career Site Category
Part-Time Merchandiser Jobs