The Title Operations Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and completion of the documentation to recover vacation ownership inventory. Focus is on administrative tasks to support this process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares deeds and other necessary paperwork to return inventory to Developer.
- Inputs and updates spreadsheets and other programs to track all activity.
- Reviews all completed documents to ensure clear title prior to recording.
- Coordinates and processes all mailings.
- Communicates with owners and vendors regarding recovery matters.
- Reviews and gathers necessary information related to the recovery process.
- Develops strong customer relationships by demonstrating professional customer service and communication.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum three (3) years of experience in the real estate and/or vacation ownership field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume workloads.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of real estate titles and deed preparation.
- Ability to meet deadlines, good organization skills.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.