Job Description Job #: 1025121
Technical Support Representative I
- Responsible for maintaining the troubleshooting process for customers (internal and external) reported issues.
- Acts as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Corporate Engineering and our customers.
- Coordinates Technical Support Field Engineers customer visits and field testing activities.
- Performs Tier III diagnostics on subscriber network trouble tickets.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work day shift or swing shift (12-9).
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer problems, including identifying user errors, unit issues, RF abnormalities, and network related problems.
- Responsible for maintaining the trouble reporting process for customer reported troubles (external); identifying and resolving critical customer service affecting problems, performs liaison activities between RF Engineering, Operations, Customer Care and Corporate Engineering.
- Participates in market level personnel and customer care notification process on unscheduled system outages.
- Resolves subscriber network troubles using trouble management software tools.
- Updates trouble ticket status throughout the trouble resolution process.
If interested, please reach out to Dallas at [ Link Removed ]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.