PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are currently looking for an exceptional Talent Sourcing Specialist to help with our tremendous growth at PlanSource. Ideally, you are a sourcing wizard who has experience within SaaS / Data intensive startups in high growth mode. Your sourcing strategies will help ensure that all top-tier talent joining the organization will be highly successful in their respective roles.
About the Talent Sourcing Specialist Position
This position will be an integral part of our TA team and will partner closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists to develop sourcing strategies to find, attract and nurture the best talent.
As a creative Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Design and execute strategies to provide immediate lift in quality candidates and also to build and nurture future interest in our growth.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to evaluate recruiting needs and identify and address any gaps in available talent particularly with passive candidates.
- Develop and implement outside-the-box and innovative sourcing strategies to close the gaps in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategies, and set expectations around process and timeline.
- Execute talent sourcing tactics such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, (online) communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Partner with Talent Team to incorporate employer branding and social media tactics into talent sourcing plans.
- Drive continuous improvement in overall candidate experience and team productivity.
- Conduct and utilize external information/research (e.g., competitive landscape, labor market trends, etc.) to anticipate future trends by continuously analyzing and addressing market conditions and cutting-edge recruitment practices in order to recommend best practices in talent sourcing.
- Administer and leverage pre-hire assessments to unearth critical details pertaining to candidate capability, behaviors, motivational and cultural fit.
- Develop and maintain a (proactive) robust talent pipeline for various locations and skillsets.
- Conduct initial candidate phone screens to assess technical and organizational fit for the hiring team/s.
As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will bring a deep passion for attracting and finding passive talent, enjoy the challenge of the “hunt“ and finding the perfect candidates for PlanSource, and possess solutions-focused, forward-thinking skills. Additionally, you will have:
- 1+ years of diverse experience in recruiting, talent sourcing and talent selection.
- A mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience is preferred.
- Strong experience attracting talent across a broad spectrum of roles from support staff to business leaders, commercial talent to highly technical experts in areas such as product design and engineering.
- Ability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels
- Demonstrated ability to use e-recruitment and web technologies including, but not limited to applicant tracking systems, social and digital media
- Proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment of change.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, conflict management, administration, reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management and written/verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to engage and influence others at multiple levels of the organization including senior leaders.
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and clients.
- Dedication to follow-up with strong customer service approach that is results-oriented.
- A deep level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking and relationship management.
- Ability to create and maintain documents using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to understand and interpret data, analyze trends and identify actionable insights.
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of health benefits and generous 401(k) Plan.
- 3 weeks of accrued PTO in the first year.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make a big impact.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: Join the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired PlanSource, marking a new phase of growth. Vista's portfolio of technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th largest software ecosystem in the world with “intraportfolio“ career advancement opportunities and have structures in place to leverage shared learnings from across the ecosystem.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – Thousands of employers and millions of consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as Aflac, Cigna, Guardian, MetLife, and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.