Since 1946, thousands of Commercial Customers throughout Florida and Georgia have trusted Commercial Appliance Parts and Services, Inc. to provide professional service for their commercial cooking & refrigeration equipment. The Orlando, Florida office is seeking a high energy, self starter to fill the position of Dispatcher. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the work of our Service Technicians in order to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Accept service calls from our customers
- Prioritize and schedule service calls
- Efficiently dispatch service technicians
- Take technician parts orders
- Coordinate technician truck inventory
- Review technician work orders for accuracy
- Assist with timely and accurate billing
- Prior dispatch experience
- Ability to work accurately and at a fast pace
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a high stress environment
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English Language skills.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
About Commercial Appliance Parts & Service
Since 1946, thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, school districts and universities throughout Florida and Georgia have trusted Commercial Appliance Parts & Service to provide timely, professional service for their commercial cooking & refrigeration equipment. Other customers have come to rely on us to provide sound technical assistance and the correct parts to help them do their own repair. Nearly every major manufacturer of commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment relies on us to provide effective warranty service for their new equipment. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.