Candidates must be based in Orlando or the surrounding area.
The Mizuho OSI Way
In 1978, we set out to change the way patients undergo surgery. As a Mizuho OSI customer, you can expect our commitment to the following…
We commit to your satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied, we will strive to make it right.
We do things the right way. We commit to hire people with competence, generosity and a caring attitude. We motivate our employees to use their individual strengths to provide creative solutions, changes, and innovations. We anticipate your needs through customer experiences, thus nurturing our relationships.
Collectively, this creates an environment that enables and inspires healthcare professionals to improve the lives of patients.
Dare to go further. Care to do more.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE MIZUHO OSI TEAM
- Privately held company with a tradition of market leadership and best-in-class innovation
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial culture focused on dramatically improving patient outcomes through personal empowerment
- Emphasis on continuous improvement and celebration of our values of R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and the Mizuho Way.
- Create innovative solutions designed and manufactured at our HQ in Northern California
The primary roles of the Regional Sales Specialist are to provide sales support, and education to surgical institutions within an assigned Region. The primary support provided by this position is evaluating equipment, installing products, and contributing to potential sales of Mizuho OSI products and services.
We are looking for you, if you have the ability to:
- Effectively communicate to healthcare providers and clinical staff.
- Work in a team environment supporting multiple Account Managers
- Become the subject mater expert for Mizuho OSI complete product line
- Take the initiative and be a key stakeholder in launch of new products
Here is what you will do day-to-day
- Gain market knowledge and maintain awareness of procedures, new technologies, and utilization techniques. Maintain awareness/compile and communicate competitive information on equipment and devices preferred by the marketplace.
- Utilize the “Trust Triangle“ to develop professional relationships within the healthcare community in assigned region with physicians, hospital management, and clinical personnel.
- Evaluate customer's needs and emphasize salable product features, using technical knowledge of capabilities and limitations of current product offering.
- Participate in assigned learning institute courses hosted by implant / strategic partners as needed and assigned by Region Manager.
- Educate and train customers on Mizuho OSI products. Provide pre- and post-sale product demonstrations, customer product in-services and clinical support. Attend surgical cases to support staff in the use of Mizuho OSI products/equipment as necessary. Adhere to specific hospital protocols and procedures.
- Advise customers of equipment for a given need based on product and technical knowledge of the market procedures and products.
- Represent Mizuho OSI products at tradeshows and courses when requested to do so.
- Provide Sales coverage for vacant Sales territories when requested to do so; could be assignment outside assigned region.
- Maintain a company issued cell phone and portable computer in order to conduct business. Participate in the company provided vehicle program.
- Complete and submit accurate expense reports to document activity and expenditures in a timely manner according to the Expense Policy.
- Understand, support and follow the Corporate Vision, Mission & Values Statements.
- Support company goals and objectives.
- Understand, follow and support Mizuho OSI's internal Quality System policies, procedures and work instructions including but not limited to applicable external regulations (21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 820 Quality System Regulations and applicable International Standards).