Atlas Copco is an industrial company founded in 1873. We are a global team of pioneers and technology developers, with a wide range of customers who rely on our expertise to accomplish their goals. At Atlas Copco, we believe that there is always a better way. We encourage diverse views and voices, inviting our employees to solve real word challenges of today; creating sustainable productivity for the future.
Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly is hiring for our General Industry Business Line (GI), where we bring unique, value added solutions to today's leading companies across the globe in Aersopace, Assembly, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, Defense, and many other industry segments. Our primary offerings are tools and software solutions to support manufacturing.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will manage our South Atlantic USA territory. This position directly reports to the Southeast USA Zone Manager. The territory consists of Southeast Georgia, Florida, and Puerto Rico (candidates must live in or be willing to relocate to the territory for consideration). Travel expectations per week for this position will vary as business requires; 40-60% overnight travel is average. The Regional Sales Manager has two core responsibilities: The first is to drive the creation of strategic partnerships with our end user customers, and in turn, contribute to the sustainable growth of business within the territory. The second core responsibility is to coach, and lead, our distributor partners towards mutual alignment of purpose, so that profit and revenue are maximized. We are looking for a determined self-starter who can effectively manage their own schedule, while they demonstrate consistent excellence in performing their core responsibilities as a Regional Sales Manager.
Atlas Copco makes investments into the development our employees, preparing them to grow and advance in their desired career pathway. Make joining the Atlas Copco group your first step on a journey to success within our diverse portfolio of global enterprises!
For the last 147 years, Atlas Copco has been the home of innovative industrial ideas. With sustainability at the forefront of everything we do, our tools and our people have changed the world for the better.
We're ready for you. What are you waiting for?
What we expect of you?
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Competitve and driven to win new business while attending to existing business
- Ability to apply our industrial technical solutions to the needs of our customers
- Strategic and sophisticated approach when solving complex manufacturing problems
- Develop and implement creative, innovative approaches to your territory
- Understanding of where to find resources and how to appropriately apply resources to find customer-centric solutions
- Embrace and overcome challenges
- Persistent, not readily relinquishing a course of action
- Soft skills, including but not limited to public speaking, active listening, relationship building, and negotiation
- Ambitious goals for professional development, willingness to learn new skills and master new abilities
What you can expect from us?
- A collaborative, team-focused atmosphere
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- Immense amount of resources available to assist in the understanding of our products and services portfolio
- Endless amounts of opportunity for internal mobility as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- Comprehensive onboarding and training program
- Competitive, performance based compensation plan
- Excellent benefits package including 401(k) match, paid travel expenses, and vehicle allowance
- A rewarding, forward-thinking company culture with excellent company benefits – Check for yourself!
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.