Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
This position is responsible for generating accurate and timely estimates for reconditioning services offered to all internal and external auction customers. These estimates are to be generated using formats and pricing defined by management.
- Provide accurate reconditioning estimates for body, detail and mechanic (including PSI) services.
- Estimates will include but not be limited to, commercial, dealer, rental and retail customers as well as any lot or internal damage.
- Communicate estimates in required formats (i.e., electronic, email, written, etc.) required to meet all internal and external customer expectations.
- Work with Procurement/Purchasing staff to assure accurate pricing of parts and supplies required for estimates.
- Monitor repair status, completion timelines, transportation and customer communications related to approved reconditioning estimates, as directed by management.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of collision and/or mechanical estimating experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills. Basic leadership skills preferred.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills. Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g. tools, equipment).
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Constant exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level