Andretti Indoor Karting & Games is seeking a Receptionist to join the team at our Orlando location
- $15 per hour!
An Andretti Receptionist is the critical first point of contact for guests and event clients. They are responsible for anticipating guest needs, and exceeding guest service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person, email or the telephone.
- Answer the telephone within the 2-ring guideline and follow up on any calls missed.
- Check, respond and disperse any voicemails or messages received to the appropriate persons.
- Communicate and screen calls for department manager and other Andretti management personnel.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access to reception desk.
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying and transcribing.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries.
- Create and run documents using any Microsoft Office Suite Application.
- Anticipates and responds to Guests in a friendly and positive manner with a sense of urgency.
- Assists with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure positive Guest experiences.
- Constant working knowledge of Andretti brand, product and policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments.
- Observes, instructs and monitor Guests for safety and guideline adherence.
- Attends all required department and company meetings and training sessions.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with Andretti Indoor Karting & Games policies and procedures. Knowledgeable of facility emergency procedures.
- Performs Opening, Running and Closing department duties as assigned.
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games can be the Starting Line for your Career
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games (AIKG) is a rapidly growing Family Entertainment company. Our six AIKG locations are currently in Florida, Texas & Georgia and feature high-speed, high-tech indoor Karting on multilevel tracks, multi-player immersive Virtual Reality Simulators, Arcade fun, and sophisticated restaurants & event spaces featuring scratch cocktails and culinary creations crafted in our kitchens.
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at $15 per hour!
- We are DRIVEN to develop, train and promote from our entry level positions!
- Support for ongoing professional development and training.
Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The desire and ability to be pleasant, upbeat and sociable throughout the workday.
- Work varying days, nights, holidays and weekends.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
- Perform functions which require organization, bending, reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 25lbs.
- The ability to communicate quickly and accurately
- The work environment may include bright, dim or flashing lights and loud sounds
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
- Be able to understand, follow and maintain safety standards at all times