Are you an experienced Obstetric / OB LPN Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Obstetric / OB LPN Case Manager :
- Identify special needs members through the completion of health screens and other resources
- Work with community outreach/member advocates to coordinate member care
- Educate providers and community resources on program components and available support services
Requirements for Obstetric / OB LPN Case Manager :
- LPN license
- 2 years of clinical experience, and some type of UM experience. Preferably discharge experience.
- 1 year of experience with OB patients
Hours for this Obstetric / OB LPN Case Manager Position:
- Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Advantages of this Obstetric / OB LPN Case Manager Opportunity:
- Competitive salary up to $26/hr, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Obstetric / OB LPN Case Manager ?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to Tyler Adler at:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.