Location/Org : Brand
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We are looking for a Medical Director to join our team!
This position is responsible for direction and oversight of the care and treatment to hospice patients rendered by the hospice care team and provide oversight for the Plan of Care and all changes to the Plan of Care, as necessary.
- Implement the Plan of Care provisions to meet the patient’s medical needs.
- Assess and reevaluate the patients’ medical needs on a regular basis.
- Supervise and regularly communicate with all hospice provider’s contracted and employed physicians.
- Doctorate degree in medicine or osteopathy from an accredited medical school.
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death, dying.
- Current license to practice in the State where agency is located
- Current DEA #
- Hospice and Palliative Care certification preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace