Marketing Manager AdventHealth Orlando Ginsburg
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Manages the day-to-day relationships with assigned strategic partnership accounts. Represents AdventHealth's interests while collaborating with partners and optimizing business results.
- Develops and manages cross-functional projects and teams related to sponsorships, and partner marketing initiatives. Collaborates across departments and with external partners to deliver results.
- Directs and manages the day-to-day strategic marketing efforts for assigned strategic partnerships. Develops annual marketing plan; setting goals, strategies and tactics to ensure operational business goals are met.
- Manages clinical relationships to enhance consumer marketing efforts through strategic partnership activation; collaborates with clinical teams on digital and direct marketing strategies.
- Develops direct-to-consumer marketing initiatives by optimizing partnership assets to drive volumes, enhance marketing efforts, and grow market share.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Three (3) years of marketing experience
- One (1) year of management experience
- Experience in budget management
The Marketing Manager, works with the Director of Marketing or Assistant Director of Marketing, to oversee day-to-day marketing planning and execution for AdventHealth's strategic partnerships. Applies working knowledge of market research and analytics to develop and organize plans that competitvely differentiate AdventHealth and ensures the growth of volume, market share, share of spend and brand awareness. Builds strong relationships with stakeholders to optimize AdventHealth's strategic partnerships. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.