Our client is opening up their new Sales office in Orlando and are looking for Market Development Specialist (Inbound Sales) to join their new office/team in Downtown Orlando.
Objective: Market Development Specialist are responsible for driving and growing inbound sales and to meet & exceed targets within appointed international markets. You will learn how to perform in Sales using your strong solution selling and SaaS expertise.
What is the job about?
As a Market Development Specialist, you will join a dynamic team of great colleagues in handling a massive volume of leads and your role will evolve as the company does. Your focus area will be dealing with Inbound prospects and qualifying them. Market Development Specialists are often the first point of, so it’s essential that our team is likable, personal and professional.
- Qualifying leads from Inbound as sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Presenting the company and the company’s products to potential prospects
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Product Specialists
- Report to the Head of Inbound on team results
Who are you?
- Good at building rapport and starting a conversation over phone, online and email.
- Ideally you have several years in sales with a proven track record for meeting targets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software, CRM and high data quality.
- Personal integrity and positive attitude.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation model with fixed salary
- Health Benefits
- Variable commission based on your qualifications and results
- Effective onboarding and product training
- Continuous training and development – you own your own success, but we help you along the way
- Development and career opportunities, if you perform and work hard