Kitchen Cleaner (Part-Time/Resorts) (24753040)
Lake Buena Vista, FL, United States of America
Back Apply Now
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants, visitors and our clients property.
Job Skills / Requirements
This position will perform Custodian work. The Custodian will clean all areas of the kitchen by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all assigned task in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Custodial Department.
- Employees must wear slip resistance boots when working in the kitchen and hosing.
- Proper eye wear should be use when hosing / Pressure Washing or using chemicals above their shoulder (recommended to spray the chemical in the rag instead of spraying) and high dusting.
- Before hosing the floor, employee should sweep the floor thoroughly and foam the floor by using proper foaming chemical with a foaming gun.
- After foaming, the floor should be scrubbed with a deck brush for any greasy residue.
- When using a Foaming Gun employee must be sure that the gun is secured and tightly fitted on the hose.
- Avoid hosing near any electrical outlet.
- Make sure WET FLOOR signs are place at all the entrance.
- When hosing makes sure you are hosing 3“ to 6“ above the floor to avoid any damage to the equipment / appliance or water logging.
- Never hose directly at the equipment / appliance, hose under and around the equipment to take the food and dirt out.
- After hosing, the water on the floor and under the equipment should be squeegee out and mopped.
- If necessary floor fans and wet vacuum should be used to dry the floor.
- Kitchen equipment's which include but not limited to Hoods, Pizza Ovens, Grills, Fryers, Char Boilers, Ranges, Steamer, Heavy Load Kettles, Skillet and other kinds of ovens and grills.
- All the above equipment's mention above needs to be degreased using proper chemical and cleaned of all the greasy residues. (employee should use heavy duty gloves while cleaning the equipment's)
- After cleaning the equipment's / appliance should be wipe down with wet / damp rags of any leftover oily substance inside and out of the equipment's.
- Any equipment on wheels needs to be pulled out to get it clean behind, under and around without damaging any of the attachment like drain pipes, gas lines and any wiring.
- All the grills and fryers needs to get scrapped using metal brush or scrubbers (important make sure the equipment's are not burning and the gas is turned off)
- Oil base stainless steel cleaner should be used to wipe down all stainless steels fixtures and equipment's.
- All the hoods need to be wiped down with degreaser and polish with oil base stainless steel cleaner.
- Any damage must be reported to your supervisor immediately.
- Takes trash to assigned areas.
- Secures Job Area with Safety Signs.
- Maintains confidentiality according to policy.
- Reports to his supervisor safety hazards as appropriate.
- Must follow Safety Procedures which include PPE and other Safety requirements based on the job.
- Follows all infection control practices including hand washing techniques.
- Perform work as directed.
- Cleaning carts will not be left unattended.
- Custodial closets will remain locked at all times.
- Keeps hallways and pathways clear of carts, cleaning equipment and tools.
- At the end of the shift equipment must be left clean and ready to use including cleaning materials.
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is preferred. One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Apply common sense understanding to follow instructions that were provided.
- Must be able to communicate and understand English.
TYPES OF CHEMICALS USED:
In General we use Green Products. In this account you will be using Grout cleaners, deodorizers, Germicidal, glass cleaner, floor cleaners and Grease removers.
- Bend 15 to 30 times during 5 hours shift
- Carry 5 to 10 times while carrying 5-10 pounds.
- Kneels 15 to 30 times.
- Lift floor to waist 3 to 4 times.
- Pull and Push 3 to 5 times while carrying 15 to 20 pounds.
- Reach overhead 3 to 5 times while carrying 0-1 pounds.
- Sits 2-3 times during the 6.5 hour shift.
- Stands 80% of the time while carrying 1-5 pounds.
- Twist 10% of times while carrying 1-5 pounds.
- Walks approximately 50% of the time while carrying 15-10 pounds.
- Grasp 75% of the time.
Additional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan