Irrigation Tech - Maintenance Team
Juniper Landscaping is growing, come join us! We are currently seeking an Irrigation Tech to join our landscape maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and repairs irrigation systems including replacing valves, fan belts, switches, and contacts.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and tests irrigation systems.
- Turns irrigation systems on and off as designated.
- Repairs and replaces hoses, pipes, and numerous types of sprinkler heads and fixtures.
- Operates timers, clocks, and controls for sprinklers.
- Replaces or repairs irrigation valves.
- Installs or repairs irrigation lines.
- Conducts and records detailed inspections of irrigation systems.
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Use of hand and power equipment for landscape and irrigation duties
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of prior experience with the installation, inspection, and repair of irrigation systems
- Valid drivers license required with ability to clear Motor Vehicle Record review
- Proficient with conventional and two-wire systems
- Knowledge of irrigation equipment (hand and power tools)
- Landscape lighting experience is a plus
- Ability to read irrigation site maps and legends
- Spanish a plus
- Must be able and willing to work for long periods of time outside (in extreme temperatures and direct sunlight)
- Must be able and willing to bend, stoop, and twist repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to use hand tools and power equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Obtain and maintain certifications and licenses needed to perform work in local market
Juniper offers Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, 401K and PTO plans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer