iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
iboss is seeking a IT Analyst to join our growing IT department. The ideal candidate demonstrates polished professionalism and is a creative thinker with excellent organizational and customer service skills who can find innovative ways to accomplish complex tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career in technology with an exciting and reputable company!
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide Tier I support to end-users for either PC, applications, or hardware.
- Support Windows 10 upgrades and roll outs
- Desktop administration, desktop applications, remote access, troubleshooting and upgrading of mobile devices, and security services for all end-user devices.
- Set up new users, including desktop configuration, email accounts, VPN accounts, etc.
- Escalate tickets to appropriate teams as needed
- Trains end-users how to use equipment, start meetings, and troubleshoot equipment.
- 1+ years of IT experience
- Experience with MS Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, etc.
- Linux experience is plus
- Mobile device troubleshooting experience with iPhones/Androids
- Customer service experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interacting with employees at all levels of a large organization, including C-level executives
- Demonstrated success handling multiple, concurrent work assignments
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, Associates degree required
- HP Service Manager and experience with Macs a plus
- Health, vision and dental insurance - open to domestic partners
- 401K with Company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and fun work environment
- Great quarterly Company events
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas.