HVAC Technician 2
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYAs a Service Technician, you will increase levels of customer service by performing preventive maintenance and making repairs on equipment as needed in the most effective and cost-efficient way possible to avoid down time at the customer location. Maintains and repairs climate control types of equipment offered by Sunbelt, including diagnosing complex equipment problems while following all safety rules.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Service equipment as required and avoid unnecessary down-time, ensure proper working condition of equipment when leaving the shop
• Dismantles, reassembles equipment as needed
• Diagnoses and repairs standard mechanical and electrical equipment problems
• Performs regular and service level safety inspections on equipment
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station)
• Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements
• Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
• Technical degree preferred
• Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history.
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Ability to work independently while being flexible regarding work assignments
• Must possess a high degree of safety-awareness
• Strong working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements.
Gear up for an exciting career!