Requisition Number: HUMAN01903
WHY JOIN THE AMES COMPANIES
Our employees are our greatest assets, that is why we provide excellent comprehensive benefits.
♦Medical ♦Dental ♦Vision ♦ 401(k) ♦Life Insurance ♦Disability (STD/LTD) ♦Caregiving Support ♦Critical Illness ♦Hospital and Accident Coverage ♦Employee Assistance Program ♦Telehealth ♦Wellness ♦Paid Holidays ♦PTO ♦Employee Stock Option Plan ♦Tuition Reimbursement ♦ Identity Theft Protection ♦ Pet Insurance ♦ Health Case Management, and much more.
We are environmentally conscious and responsible. Proud supporters of local and national charities, and we provide immense growth opportunity!
Check out our video: Your Career at AMES
WHO WE ARE
Check out our video: WE are AMES
WHO YOU ARE
As the Human Resources Generalist you are responsible for leading Human Resources objectives that will provide employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and ongoing development in various projects cross-functionally. Key functions include, but are not limited to Benefits, HRIS, Employee Relations, and Training.
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
In our newly constructed state of the art facility in Lake Nona- Orlando- just a few miles from Orlando International Airport
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Primary focus on Benefits
- Interpret HR policy and provide on-going support and communication for location management and employees.
- Manage employee relations questions, issues and concerns and involve corporate Human Resources management.
- Present new hire orientation as well as annual Open Enrollment information to employees.
- Conduct benefits presentation for new hires and annual Open Enrollment paperwork.
- Maintain accurate employment records in HRIS systems including but not limited to applicant tracking system and electronic file management system.
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers at facility and as needed support company-sponsored employee events.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and Company regulations.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Related experience of 1-2 years
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word Excel and Power Point)
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Travel Requirements periodically for training purposes.
- Must be able to work in a Team environment
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
The Ames Companies will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The AMES Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.