Requisition Number: ECOMM01530
WHY JOIN THE AMES COMPANIES
Our employees are our greatest assets, that is why we provide excellent comprehensive benefits.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Disability (STD/LTD), Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, Wellness, Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Employee Stock Option Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and much more.
We are environmentally conscious and responsible. Proud supporters of local and national charities, and we provide immense growth opportunity!
WHO WE ARE
The AMES Companies, headquartered in Lake Nona-Orlando, FL has a rich history of American manufacturing. The AMES story goes back to 1774, when Captain John Ames began making America’s first shovels. AMES® brand is the third oldest consumer brand in the country, and its tools have literally helped build America, for more than 200 years. AMES products have built Revolutionary War ramparts, connected the nation via the Transcontinental Railroad, dug for gold, gone on expeditions to Antarctica, carved Mount Rushmore, and installed the Statue of Liberty. And just like America, we’re still working every day to build the next great wonder.
Our business lines include Home Organization, Lawn and Garden Tools, Outdoor Living, and Cleaning Tools, with leading global brands sold to homeowners and professionals involved in new construction, remodeling, and maintenance activities.
Our leading brands include ClosetMaid®, AMES®, True Temper®, Razor-Back®, Jackson®, Southern Patio® and Harper®
We are a business unit of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF)
WHO YOU ARE
As the eCommerce Sales Analyst you are responsible for collecting and analyzing data from various systems to generate sales forecasts, identify trends in customer purchasing and monitor changes in the online market to drive eCommerce business decisions.
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
In our newly constructed state of the art facility in Lake Nona- Orlando- just a few miles from Orlando International Airport
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Convert data into business intelligence which includes eCommerce forecasting and customer analytics to support the growth of our eCommerce business
- Own the eCommerce forecast in collaboration with the sales and demand planning team
- Generate, review and analyze sales reports against forecast
- Develop business tools to automate and streamline processes around data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis, and problem analysis
- Enhance reporting standards and best practices, interpret statistical and analytical results, and translate them into customer insights and product assortment opportunities
- Create interactive reports for internal/external customers to help evaluate sales projections, product selection, online merchandising, promotions and customer business reviews
- Communicate crucial market, trade and competitive information on a timely basis
- Analyze and validate customer online sales data to build a better understanding of current consumer trends
- Assist in developing successful action plans that are specific to the eCommerce channel
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, math, economics or related quantitative discipline
- 3+ Years’ experience with analytics and proven track record in driving tangible results
- 2+ Years of eCommerce experience reporting
- Experience working with direct fulfillment POS and Inventory Planning data (prefer Amazon ARA Premium and Basics)
- Experience working on the Vendor team of a CPG company supporting large eCommerce retailers (experience working with AMAZON preferred)
- Advanced skills in data analysis & visualization using of wide variety of database applications and analytical tools: Access, SQL, Visual Basic Skills, Tableau.
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and associated tools. (GA, Heap, Adobe, SQL, Excel, Tableau Access, SQL, Visual Basic Skills, etc.)
- Required thorough working knowledge and application of E-Retail Vendor portals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience working with large volumes of data to analyze key sales metrics and drive proactive business decisions
- Experience working with customer provided systems and tools
- Strong relationship building and communication/ data presentation skills as well as the ability to work with technical and non-technical team members
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Clear and effective written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
Physical Demands and work environment
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- This position is located primarily in an office environment. At times the associate is required to sit for long periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may need the ability to lift and carry loads up to 50 pounds.
- Upon occasion, the associate may be exposed to a manufacturing environment and required to wear personal protective equipment.
The Ames Companies will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Ames Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.