IT Direct Placement Account Manager - Orlando, FL
Who are we? TEKsystems® is a leading provider of IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services. Our company's unmatched success in the Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia.
TEKsystems'® Direct Placement Services organization partners with top-notch companies throughout the United States and Canada to help build high performing teams in all facets of IT. We leverage North America's largest talent/staffing engine to attract top talent that will help our customer's drive their business forward.
Why us? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with C-level leaders of industry and best in class IT professionals? Is career growth and uncapped earning potential important to you? Does your intellectual curiosity lead you to stay in tune to top trends in the Staffing and IT industries?
As an IT Direct Placement Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with Managers to C-Level Executives to understand their business needs, develop candidate attraction strategies and assist them successfully hire highly qualified talent. You will see tremendous professional growth, both through our best in class training and our defined career paths in Recruiting, Sales and Leadership.
This growth is coupled with an unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and UNCAPPED commission structure. You will join a dynamic and diverse culture that encourages working together to help one another achieve both your personal and professional goals.
* You have 2+ years of successful Agency Staffing experience and a track record of exceeding quotas, preferably within direct placement staffing sales and recruiting
* You're have a sense of urgency and professionalism that leads to successful sales relationships
* You're a continuous learner that takes the initiative to teach others through consistent feedback
* Working on a high performance team who encourages open communication, accountability and support is exciting to you
* You enjoy a challenge as you are highly goal driven and have a desire to grow your career
* You're committed to helping others, whether it is external customers or your peers internally
* You are self- driven and motivated by actions that yield results (ie High numbers)
* You are authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Compensation and Benefits:
Employees will receive a competitive base salary, commission and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.