Do you show up fully each day?
Have an unwavering passion for marketing? Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute those creative ideas? Embrace change and willing to learn new things?
If so, join our team in Orlando as a Digital Marketing Coordinator and make an impact! We are Personal Mini Storage -- a self storage management firm that provides over 3,000,000 rentable square feet of storage and RV/boat space across 44 central Florida locations. If you're looking for hands-on experience, this is the position for you.
Here's how you'd make an impact:
Social Media -- Develop and execute a viable content strategy and manage social channels. Create/source appropriate, engaging content for social. Prepare email campaigns that integrate with existing social/blog content and other relevant priorities
Analytics, Ads & Data -- Use Google Ads and Google Analytics to analyze online traffic sources, KPIs, and budget allocation to improve campaign performance.
Create visual tools, charts/graphs, spreadsheets, report scheduling, assist with presentations, and performs data entry on various business applications.
Reputation Management -- Help continue to grow and further improve our online reputation. Engage with users and comments on various social channels. Monitor and respond to online reviews expeditiously and in a professional manner. Expand to other key platforms such as GlassDoor, Facebook, and others.
Marketing & Design -- Create company ads, signage, flyers, promotional pieces, and other materials using graphic design tools such as Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator. Manage facility marketing materials through preferred vendors. Coordinate, plan, and execute online and offline marketing initiatives, working directly with Store Managers and supporting their local community events.
Building the Brand -- Connect with communities offline and online through social, online ads, content creation, facility readerboard messages, and engage with users or other influencers in the community. Manage various business pages and update with new facility photos and content as needed.
Industry Knowledge -- Stay on top of social trends, tools, and platform usage.
Teamwork -- Assist VP of Technology with revenue management projects that may include tasks such as: generating appropriate reporting in various software platforms, auditing data imports, and learning rate management methods and strategies used by the company to analyze data and key metrics. Interact professionally with home office staff, team members in the field, and various vendors/partners. Recommend changes to existing processes and workflows. Work collaboratively with the entire home office team.
Here's the passion you'd want to have:
- Excels at the creative process--creating and executing ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Displays above-average knowledge, experience, and understanding of social media and/or ad platforms. Experience with social tools, advertising channels, and analytics software a plus. (Buffer, Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads)
- Organized and detail oriented, problem-solver, and has an excellent ability to learn quickly. Takes a proactive role when dealing with routine processes and issues.
- Maintains excellent writing and communication skills. Strong prioritizing and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word/Google Docs and Excel/Google Sheets.
- Displays good technical understanding and can pick up new processes and various technology platforms quickly.
Perks and Benefits:
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position, primarily working at our home office at 6327 Edgewater Dr. in Orlando, FL.
- Starting compensation: $19 - $23 / hr
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Bonus and promotional opportunities available as we continue to grow.
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Paid time off and Holidays off