ECS is seeking a Hardware Engineer Senior to work in our Orlando, FL office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Research, design, develop, or test computer or computer-related equipment for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- May supervise the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
- B.S. in computer engineering or computer science. Master's degree preferred
- Per SECNAV M-5239.2 Appendix 4, Specialty Area: Technology Research & Development (661) Expert Proficiency Level.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with computer programming.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.