Business Development Executive
BlueWave is hiring a Business Development Executive for a hospitality client with headquarters in Orlando, FL 32801. As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for establishing a professional B2B funnel for client properties and driving revenue growth by expanding the sales pipeline.
- Initiate productive conversations leading to new business partnerships.
- Focus on generating and converting groups and meeting leads.
- Collaborate closely with the property sales team and Director, Group Direct.
- Identify, qualify, and refer potential opportunities to Hotel Sales teams.
- Utilize data mining and technology to compile company lists interested in our services.
- Locate key decision makers in these companies using lead prospecting software.
- Contact leads via telephone, email, or social media to confirm interest, analyze needs, and address prospects' pain points.
- Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts to Directors and operations management.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to meet business targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer relationship management (CRM) software, with familiarity in Delphi/Salesforce, Zoominfo, and Knowland as an advantage
- Experience in sales or lead generation capacity
- Demonstrated success in generating leads through proactive prospecting
- Creative thinking abilities
Employment Type: Full-time in Orlando, FL 32801
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, and Ancillary Benefits
BlueWave specializes in recruiting high-performing team members for technology, marketing, federal services, and leadership roles. We’re aggressive hunters – but only of talented people – and provide comprehensive staffing support for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding permanent and contract employees.
BlueWave is headquartered in Downtown Orlando, Florida with the flexibility to build teams nationally. With our boutique and personal approach, we get the right people in your company quickly without sacrificing quality.