Coggin Honda is now expanding our team.
Seeking an Experienced Billing Clerk for High Volume Accounting Department.
Coggin Honda of Orlando is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision centers!
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold daily, 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members to build relationships with and 8 million happy customers to provide customer service to! Asbury is one of the largest franchised auto retailers in the United States with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2017, and we are continuing to expand our workforce!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Billing Clerk is responsible to review and verify all documentation pertaining to a customer's vehicle purchase is accurate and in line with Asbury compliance guidelines.
- Examine contracts to assure conformity to specified requirements
- Review and verify all paperwork/deal jackets are in accordance to Asbury compliance guidelines
- Verify all documents are signed and completed accurately
- Process paperwork in a timely manner
- Reconcile schedules
- Post new and used deals to accounting books
- Issue checks for lien payoffs and submit to financial institutions
- Understand deadlines and be able to apply the appropriate sense of urgency to all tasks
- Automotive accounting or CDK experience preferred
- At least 2 years experience working in a busy office environment required
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and comfortable in an open office is required
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.