WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU
At Costa Vida, you help to deliver Mexican-inspired fresh food to customers who walk in our doors each day! You see the importance of keeping our food environment clean and well-stocked. As a result of your customer service brilliance and hardworking ethic you will create an unforgettable experience for both our guests and your team members while having fun doing it!
Team Members are expected to:
- Make Guest Service their first priority and consistently provide great customer service to every guest.
- Accurately perform duties during rush periods and maintain a clean and stocked work area.
- Consistently produce quality work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work well with co-workers at all times and accept new duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Be consistently reliable and dependable and come to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Maintain proper uniform and grooming standards.
- Uphold Costa Vida's food and safety standards.
Cold Prep/Tortillas Responsibilities:
- Food preparation, chopping vegetables, making salads and putting together entrees.
- Ensuring that food is properly stored.
- Preparing Tortillas and using the press in a time efficient manner
- Performing kitchen maintenance; emptying the trash, mopping floors and washing dishes.
- Learn and follow the designated cooking methods to assist in preparing the appropriate menu items consistently.
- Strives to learn to improve cooking skills and expands knowledge about food products and techniques.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Must have an unexpired food handlers permit, or can obtain a permit before work duties begin
- A willingness to learn new tasks
- Fun, energetic, and positive personality
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time