Substance Use IOP Coordinator - Orange, VA
$3,000 Sign on bonus!
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful mental & behavioral health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, oversee, and provide services in the Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Programs
- Facilitate Intensive Outpatient Groups
- Marketing the IOP program and assists in the hiring, training, and supervising IOP staff
Am I a good fit?
- Successful staff exude a passion for serving vulnerable individuals and families with addictions
- A flexible schedule is important for this role
- Ability to work independently and manage time well
- Ability to collaborate with a team to accomplish goals
- Current CSAC certification with the VA Board of Counseling
- Master's degree in licensed eligible field (i.e. Psychology, Social work, Clinical mental health counseling)
- Licensed eligible required, LPC, LMFT, LCSW licensure track supervision provided
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with substance abuse/ co-occurring disorder clients
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.