Outpatient Therapist - Orange, VA
$3,000 Sign on bonus*
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful behavioral & mental health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Providing services and working with patients in a clinic setting (located in Orange, VA)
Am I a good fit?
- A flexible schedule is important for this role and allows you to have control over your session planning.
- Attention to detail and organization skills will ensure success in this role.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in a Counseling, Social Work, or related field
- Meets requirements to receive approval as a Resident in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work in Virginia.
- Preferred: approved by the board as a Resident in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work in the state of Virginia
- Licensure supervision provided at no cost for full-time staff
* Sign on bonus disbursement schedule to be discussed at time of interview
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.